Saturday, May 2, 2020

Fun Safari Nursery Gift

My cute niece Amy had to have a virtual baby shower a few weeks back with everything that’s happening with "social distancing". I didn’t get these done in time to send to her but she just got her package so that means I can share what I painted for her baby’s nursery. I found the idea on Pinterest (posted that so you can see down below) but I went with four 8x8 wood panel/frames I found at Michael’s for only $2.49 each!!! Crazy inexpensive gift! My version came out a little darker than I wanted but it was still fun and Amy loves them so that made me happy to hear this morning! Just thought I would share one of my creative “projects” I’ve done while having extra time at home. I didn’t get cute staged photos of them hung on the wall before I shipped them cause my brain doesn’t always go there DARN IT!!!! But hopefully you can see how cute they turned out. Have a fantastic weekend friends! 
Get out and get a little sunshine!  








No comments:

Post a Comment