Saturday, August 27, 2016

MFT Color Challenge #52

So I have to confess I was wildly intimidated by this new color combo for challenge 52 cause I tend to create mostly with bright colors.... gray is a HARD color for me to process creatively speaking. But I was itching to incorporate that brick stencil somehow on a project cause I had still never used it. As I was looking through my MFT Stamps last night I ran across this one from the Cute Critters set and it struck me as "Graffiti" style lettering so I knew right away what I would do with it! Pretty excited with how this turned out! Can you see the glitter in the heart? I'm a little obsessed with that stuff right now. HA!!!! If you'd like to play along with the current Color Challenge over at My Favorite Things CLICK HERE. Have a happy Saturday friends! Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Love this! Your card came out beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pam! I appreciate you stopping by and for the kind words! :)

      Delete