Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sketch Day & THRIVE delivery

Today they shared a new sketch over at My Favorite Things Challenge Blog. Loved this sketch so much I knew right away how I would interpret it with the products I had to play along with.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE February as a month for paper-crafting. I have a weakness for hearts and reds and pinks so of course it will reflect in my creations.  Here's the sketch for this two weeks: 

And here's my take on it: 


Supplies:

Another reason I am super excited today is I got a LeVel package with lots of amazing goodies in it but MOSTLY I was excited to get the new Pink Camo DFT
 they just released!  
Thrive truly does amazing things for people. In ways 
I could never explain. 
and thank goodness I don't have to. I just love sharing how it's helping people and sending samples for people to try it themselves. Easy Peasy!  I've never found anything that works so well and is so easy to do as a business before. I don't have time for home shows, parties or chasing people down all the time and Thrive just WORKS so of course I was stalking my Fed Ex guy today! HA!
Isn't this pretty!!! You should read how it's helping people!!  Here's a post on Facebook I started and asked my friends, customers and fellow promoters to chime in on about how they have been affected by Thrive.  The comments will amaze you.  It's the real deal!  I can send you a sample if you're interested!  Let me know 
and thanks for stopping by! 


If you've never heard of Thrive but think you'd like to know more... please register for a free customer account here at http://ThriveAndChangeLives.com  and I will be in touch with you super soon!  
Have a great week!  Thrive on! 






2 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch, I really love the banner element you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love seeing what you make each week, Shanna V! xoxo I love the idea of chopping off the heart.

    ReplyDelete