Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Word Art Freebies

I love making word art for random projects. They are so much fun for cards or tags for gifts... whatever really!  Sometimes I don't have the perfect rub-on or sticker and need multiples that I can just print so I'm going to start keeping them here.  Then I can share with my online scrappy friends too.  If you do end up using any of these on a project.... I would love a link back so I can see...... or at least a shout out!  It's fun to see how other people get inspired by your creations right?  Enjoy! ♥






























10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these Shanna. You are so talented and such a sweetheart to always share your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these! Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can figure out what to do with these, I will use something, post it, and give you a shout-out, but...I'm so blonde and NOT computer savvy. Do I just right click them, save them, and then print them onto something when I want to use it? HELP!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much...you've created some lovely word art

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you and this awesome wordart through a Pinterest link!!!!!!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thanks so much~ these are fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete