Thursday, June 27, 2013

Getting scrappy...

So I've been creating some new scrappy projects.  I love, love, love American Crafts products.  If you are a scrapbooker then chances are you love them too.  They really are a staple when I'm creating.  Whether it be papers, embellishments, or even those must-have THICKERS.  They are accepting applications to their Design Team though tomorrow so I am throwing my proverbial hat in the ring!  Not holding my breath on this but would be SUPER-DUPER excited to get on that team! 

I'm sure this is bad joo-joo to be sharing a few of the projects I submitted but I've never been the superstitious type so here goes....  :)   Oh and in case I don't check back in before the weekend.... ENJOY!!!! 





6 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL job Shanna! seriously GOOD luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing.
    Scrapbooking Stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, Shanna! Totally adorable! Can't wait to copy them! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shanna! Just stopped by to say hello, and to let you know how your art has inspired me once again. I have a "Halloween" DT project coming up in October, and I don't really "do" Halloween. So, I lifted your October Afternoon "I Love You This Much" candy pouch you made long ago. SO cute! It worked for my challenge, and I wanted to thank you for sharing your creativity with me. I cannot even tell you how many times you have inspired me over and again.
    Have a blessed week. And if you're ever able, I would LOVE to have you share something with us at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday. I'd LOVE to have you share your talents with us; not to mention, we have some really great prizes. Week of Aug. 28 Blue Moon Scrapbooking has provided a nice gift certificate. I hope you will stop by sometime.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete