Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A layout and a tag!

Hey there! Holey Smokes!  It's been way too long since I posted last!  And it was depressing to say the least.  What can I say?  Sometimes life gets hard.  Really hard.  I don't think I deal with things very well but one thing I do know... somehow... someway the dark clouds roll and the sunshine starts peeking through.  I try to soak up the sun when I can.  One thing that helps me feel better is getting creative!  Creating something fun or pretty always lifts my spirits! 

This month Becky Fleck asked if I wanted to create a layout based on one of her February sketches.  I've always loved Page Maps and you can visit there to see so many more fun sketches as well as this layout I scrapped of Cassidy's birthday.  Here's a link to the February sketches specifically. 

 
 
Remember my Tag-A-Month Desk calendar I posted last month?  You can see that post here if you missed it.  Well.... I created my tag for this month and posted it on Instagram but hadn't shared it here yet.  There's mostly Bo Bunny Love Letters on this. I love tags so this is just a fun little project that gives me an excuse to make one each month! 
 

 
Hope everyone's February is off to a great start!  Be back soon! Hugs!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment