Friday, May 25, 2012

Card Kits.....

For those of you who were members of my Monthly Card Kit club or those who would LIKE to be..... I've decided to go back to doing them again.
The response from deciding to close up shop was seriously overwhelming! I'm shocked and grateful and humbled that ya'll loved my kits so much.
I will continue to work through the issues of not having my own space temporarily to keep bringing you the kits.... If you were on my list before then you will probably hear from me. But it certainly can't hurt to email me at shannavineyard@gmail.com to let me know you want back in! Anyone is welcome! And the June peeks will be posted on my blog in the next few days. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. HIP HIP HOORAAAY!!! I've been singing happy songs and doing happy dances (both quite frightening to behold) at this announcement!!! I'm so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete