Friday, January 20, 2012

Tag Love

Hey there!

I just wanted to come and say thanks for stopping by my blog during blog frenzy week with Spellbinders!  It was AMAZING and super inspiring!!!!!  And I appreciate all the flattering comments!  You had me blushing!!! Seriously! 

I've been playing with paper today and thought I would share this fun tag I created for a challenge over at My Scrapbook Nook.  These Vintage Cupids by Jolee's have been in my scrap-stash forever so I was excited to use one on this.   Anyway.....  I love you guys!  Thanks for all the love you give my passion with paper! 

Now I'm off to put together goodie-bags for Cassidy's birthday party/sleepover tomorrow night!  She will be offically into double-digits!  My big 10 yr old!  Crazy!  And wish me luck as the house fills up with 10 ten yr old girls for a slumber party!!!!!  Heaven help me!  What in the world did I agree to?  LOL  Toodles! And have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tag! Great job! Good luck with a houseful of 10 y.o. females. Just wait until they are teenagers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love the form of the tag. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete