Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fun stuff to share

Hey there!  I hope everyone is getting excited about the Thanksgiving Holiday.  Just a couple more days!  We love turkey and pumpkin pie around here.  But we especially love to hang out and play cards and games and put up the Christmas decorations.  Looking forward to it. 

I'm always busy creating things.  ALWAYS.  My Hubby and Kids will tell you.  My kitchen table seems to never see the light of day.  HA!  I thought I would share some of the things I finished this week.  I've been creating Christmas card kits for my online friend Ginger for several years now and loving it.  This year's card was lots of fun!  I found some packages of some SUPER CUTE Christmas tags at Michael's and incorporated them in the card.  I can't wait to pick some "tags" up after Christmas on clearance so I can make some card sets next year!  They totally make the card! 


The next thing I finished, also a custom order for Ginger, was baptism invitations for her daughter who is turning 8 on December 17th.  She is being baptized on her 8th birthday just like my Bailee was!  How cool is that?  I used the new S5-068 Dress Forms die template by Spellbinders to create this beautiful baptism dress invite.  I'm super excited with how it turned out.  


The other thing I've been super busy getting caught up on is loading a lot of things into my ETSY Shop.  Fun things over there so ya better get them before they are gone!  Just sayin'! HA!  One thing I'm super excited about is my NEW wood Ampersands!  I ran across the idea on Pinterest and immediately thought of my cousin Brooke who is an amazing wedding photographer.  Click here to check out her photography site.  Anyhooooo...... I saw this photo and just KNEW she needed this prop for her business!  They are fun and can be used for a variety of things! 


 Okay...... I think that's it for now.... gonna start my preparations for Turkey Day.  And play with my girls who are home this week!  I hope everyone enjoys their time with family and friends!  Hugs!

 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards and look at your blog header - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete