Friday, October 7, 2011

Lots to share

I know I don't post many scrappy projects these days.  But I do still scrap!  With my Spellbinders projects I am not able to share them right away even though it feels like I am always busy with something.  I do finally have some things that I can post though.  But first..... here's just a sampling of the week we've had here at home.  It's Homecoming night and that meant Spirit Week.  Here's a few photos I took of Cassidy dressed in her Jag Blue and Orange!  Go JAGS!   Have a great weekend and GO DIAMONDBACKS!!!! :)

OH!!!!  One more thing!  Hee hee!  I added a bunch more cards to MY ETSY SHOP today!  So check those out if you want before they're gone!  And I only have 3 October card kits left so email me if you want one!  Thanks!


And here's some Spellbinders projects I've created over the last few months.

























No comments:

Post a Comment