Friday, May 13, 2011

Operation Ribbons & Flowers

Okay! I don't ask for help from my scrappy friends very often but if you can help me out with this I will be forever grateful! And there's a little something in it for you too!!! ♥ My girls are going to girls camp with our church the first week in June. Along with almost 100 other 12-16yr old girls! SOOOO fun right??? Well, they ...will be doing some craft projects that will require ribbon and flowers of all kinds. We need flowers that are 2 inches and bigger. Can be big.... just not smaller than 2 inches across. Any color! And we need as much ribbon of any color as we can round up as well! These are things I KNOW every scrapbooker/crafter has in their stash and it doesn't cost much to stuff in an envelope and mail. If you help donate to our Church's Youth Group.... once I receive your package, I will enter your name into a drawing for a BIG Scrappy prize worth over $100.00!!!!! We need to receive this by Saturday, May 28th. (I know.... not much time!) And I will announce the prize winner here on my blog as well as Facebook on May 30th. Please email me at shannavineyard@comcast.net if you're willing to help so I can give you my mailing address. 
1000 THANK YOU'S!!!!!!! ♥

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time for your girls! I sent you an email...would love to help out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent an e-mail to you, glad to help out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Shanna but I have looked and looked and I don't know where my hubby put my box of ribbon when we emptied out our den to remodel it. I am so very sorry! I hope that you do get sent enough! Sorry I couldn't be of help.

    ReplyDelete