Monday, May 16, 2011

Nana's Brag Book

As I was looking through my photo box this weekend, I couldn’t help but notice the excessive amount of wallet sized photos I had. When I print my pictures I like to have a set of wallets because I just love working with that size.  Especially if I want to enhance a larger photo on a layout.  But with my Grandma’s or “Nana’s” birthday coming up quick…. it hit me that these little wallets would pair up perfectly with all the fabulous Journaling Spots from My Mind’s Eye to create a small little Brag Book gift.  So here it is…. Can’t wait to wrap it up and ship it to Nana!  

You can see the entire Journaling Spots feature over at My Mind's Eye today!  Have a good week!









Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little mini!! I am totally in love with that Lime Twist line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mini is fantastic, love the pp you used too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet, what a wonderful keepsake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. and i love your kids signing the book. and chloe is a doll face!!!!

    ReplyDelete