Thursday, April 28, 2011

Best Friends

Sooo.... I'm buried in creative "work" that HAS to get done but it's ALL really good stuff!  Card kits will ship in a few days.... sorry for the delay.  It's been crazy between designing new stuff for Bo Bunny and fighting the flu and a nasty sinus infection all week. 

BUT...... tonight.... I have to admit.....

I literally pushed aside the stuff on my table and made a quick card for ME!  Just because. I haven't created something "for fun" in sometime and I promise you for my Mojo's sake.... this is a very good thing.  It feels good to stop and take a much needed creative breath then go back at it.  Plus.... I don't want ya'll to think I'm neglecting my fun new blog. :)  Anyhooooo.... here's the card a made tonight. 



I was inspired by this challenge over at the Hero Arts blog.  I love their stamps and their Flickr Pool.  I'm always inspired when I find time to check in there.  And the women have huge hearts..... it's a great place.  Okay... back to my card.  I guess you could call this a "hybrid" card because I used this Hero Arts DigiKit to print out and stamp my flags on. I also printed and cut a border for along the bottom of the card.  But there's some traditional scrappy goodies on this too!  My fave!   Oh and you can save this STAR pattern if you want.  It's come in handy for many different projects. 

Okay.... just wanted to check in.  Busy as ever.  Have a great weekend! ♥


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Darling card!! I just love your blog layout and siggy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Anxiously awaiting the April card kits - I need to get them in the mail for Mother's Day! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete