Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beautiful.


So I've been madly creating and designing for the next Bo Bunny release.  Our older 5 were with their "other parents" today so Shane and I have been chasing around the littles.  We took them to the park for a little while this afternoon and when I was out I stopped and snapped a couple of photographs of this Cross that is super beautiful and impressive.  This church decorates it for the holidays but for Easter each year they cover every inch of it with fresh flowers.  So ALL DAY long on Easter Sunday you will see people stopping to take pictures.  IT'S HUGE.  It's probably at least 15-18 feet tall and who knows how wide.  I've been meaning to get a picture of it myself and finally did.  So pretty. 

And then I found this photo on a friend's Facebook page this morning.  Love it and how it perfectly displays the spiritual significance of this Easter holiday.  I'm soooo far from perfect.  So I'm especially grateful for Christ's atonement and the HOPE it renews my life with on a daily basis.  I hope that you each had a blessed day with the ones you love!  Happy Easter! ♥


“In our hour of deepest sorrow, we can receive profound peace from the words of the angel that first Easter morning: ‘He is not here: for he is risen.’”

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful cross and picture...I hope you had a Blessed Easter.

    Love your new blog!
    Judy1223

    ReplyDelete